Monday, June 20, 2005

black rebel pony club

amy and I went horse-riding. SO that whole girls love ponies thing, you just have to see it to believe it. amy said it as we hopped out of the car. bet they’re all women. and there they were, ladies with ponytails and bows in there hair & in ugly saggy jodpurs. and boring out door wind proof rain proof jackets.

if you ride a pony you need to wear a nice little jacket and… I should shut up, I was wearing acid wash jeans and motor bike boots. representing the black rebels.

my horse was called sultun but I renamed him baggage and amy had roly rolex. so we rode. through the new Zealand mountains and pines and sheep paddocks. for 2 hours and it was pretty and kind of fun. now my bum hurts. too bony. don’t ride a pony.

bare bone hills

2 Comments:

Blogger ms fits said...

I think your blog is rather cool too.


I want to join. Can I join? Please say I can join. I put out if asked nicely.

6:24 PM  
Blogger dell said...

ms fit's can surely join, just our type of lady!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home